Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Whole lotta nuthin

Too exciting has been going on and let's just say I love it that way. However, I start a new part time job tomorrow so that should be fun. Insert sarcasm here. I never landed that work from home position, but it's ok because I figured I should get out of the house every now and then. Which, don't get me wrong, I like coming and going as I please, but figured I could make some extra money for a Mani/pedi and some designer jeans now that cooler weather should be here anyway now. What's the hold up man? So teaching math and science to a bunch of rowdy pre-ker's should be enough to occupy my mornings and afternoons for now.
Today I'm taking full advantage of my last completely free day and watching Bridesmaids with my hubs. I swear I will never tire of this movie. It gets better every time I watch it. Except for the fact the second time I saw it in the theatre with my best friend Jen we brought mini bottles of wine.

Have a great week and wish me luck on this crazy endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment