Thursday, September 15, 2011

Prayers have been answered

Rain is in the forecast (yesterday was a tease) and cold(er) weather is here! In fact I am in sweatpants because I love them and can actually make use of them. There was a teeny tiny shower on Fisher Dr. yesterday, just enough to make a pretty hibiscus bloom. I swear I'm going to become a better green thumb-er one day. Since we're on the subject of home improvements...
Say good-bye to the nasty carpet!


And hello beautiful new floors! :)


Pretty new pillows courtesy of Pottery Barn (hello, gift cards!)

I scooped up this coffee table as well as matching end tables from a former students parents who were just wanting to get rid of them. I still need to sand and re-stain the wood, but new knobs can do well in a pinch :)

Took the barstools too. Couple of coats of heirloom white spray paint and voila!

And my first attempt at a wreath. We also had our front door stained and I thought it looked naked and needed a little sumthin. I guess it'll stay until the holiday. I'm going to invest in a fabulous wreath! Love them :)
Hope everyone enjoys the cooler weather! I know we are! Makes the dog park much more enjoyable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment