Monday, October 10, 2011

Blessed by your birth

Today is my husbands 29th birthday! I'm so grateful to his parents for birthing him, raising him to be a caring and sweet soul, who turned into an amazing and generous husband and an overall wonderful man. I am so blessed to have him in my life and couldn't imagine life without him. Tonight, he is at the Rangers game (one of the presents I got for him :) and I miss him, but I know he is having fun. This morning I woke up, made him blueberry muffins and gave him his other gift (a new wallet since his was torn and tattered) and a card from me and the pups. Last year, we were in Italy celebrating his birthday so this picure is in honor of that.
And one from our honeymoon :)

Nicholi -
I am so blessed you were born. You are my best friend, my lover and my soulmate. You make me the luckiest and happiest woman in the world and I am honored to be your wife. Cheers to your last year in your 20's, but many, many more to be shared together. Love you to the moon and back!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment